A few years ago, I produced the documentary "Camp Twitch and Shout - The Movie" about a summer camp in Georgia for children with Tourette Syndrome. It is available below.
This Friday, March 25 a fundraiser, Denim and Pearls will be held in Atlanta which will benefit the camp.
Whether you are in Atlanta or not, please consider supporting this remarkable organization. They can be contacted through the link above or email at camptwitchandshout at gmail dot com.
1. New music from TV on the Radio
2. DCers doing amazing work at Affinity Lab
3. Discover new music (including mine) at The Sixty One
4. Where I get my political info: The Wonk Room
5. YES Pearl and the Beard are the most fun band in all the land
6. Writing a book? Need an editor? Why haven't you contacted Rakia Clark?